domingo, 5 de mayo de 2019

Welcome to my blog!

Hello everyone!  My name is Celeste and in this blog I'll be sharing with you my stories, thoughts, doubts, fears about being a teacher in the 21st century. Curently I'm a teacher in a country of Latin America. I teach English in the first form at a private school. 
Teaching in first form is a great challenge and an interesting adventure. My little students have a hilarious point of view. 
I'll share with you an exchange with a Student:
Student: -I love you teacher! 
Me: -I love you too, baby
Student: -Yo no soy un baby  




                                                 

6 comentarios:

  1. jajaj "yo no soy un baby" They're amazing! :).

    ResponderBorrar
  2. As you have said, working with kids is a great experience. It is always amazing to discover what is in their minds!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Yes...working with kids is, among other things, never ending fun!

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Never ending fun and some headaches !!! Ha ha

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I've found working with young children an amazing experience. You end up doing things you never thought you would! Singing, dancing, acting, painting, and even gardening becomes part of your everyday routine 😍

    ResponderBorrar